Jump Started Virtual Meeting Services company’s security journey
AWS Shared Responsibility
– AWS provides the security of the cloud and the customer/user are responsible for security in the cloud.
Complex and Disparate Systems
– Systems could not sustain alignment to new business processes and innovation.
Limited Resource Availability and Expertise
– Limited understanding of the risks associated with their current security maturity and the tasks needed to attain their desired level of security.
– Bringing Security to the top of mind for every employee “Security is everyone’s responsibility.
Asset Management and Consolidation
– Provided validations, traceability, and increased visibility into asset inventory and management. While consolidating end of life and redundant systems to reduce cost and resource productivity.
– Implemented all essential AWS security services to bring visibility of possible risks and mitigated them.
– Dashboards configured to illustrate CIS AWS Foundations Benchmark v1.2.0 at 100% compliance reducing third party security questionnaires.
Improved Management of Operational Data
– Complex, disparate systems were sunset to develop an enterprise-wide approach to manage operational data in alignment with business strategy and desired outcome.
Business Process Improvement
– Significant business process redefinition for each division offered improved efficiencies and created a cohesive process across functions.